VBN Services are the Premier Enterprise service provider in Botswana, primarily specializing in:
- Managed Data Network Services
- Data Centre Hosting & Cloud Services
- Internet Services
- Enterprise Wi-Fi
VBN are a licensed VAN (Value Added Network operator) operating exclusively in Botswana since 2004. VBN are licensed by BOCRA to provide both data and voice services.
VBN Core Infrastructure:
- 2 professional Datacenters (1 in CBD, and one in GICP)
- High Reliability VM platform for Enterprise Cloud Services
- Fixed Wireless Network with over 50 base stations covering most of Gaborone
VBN make use of their own Wireless network for cost effective SME and Residential Internet in Gaborone, and for Enterprise services VBN procure wholesale Metro Fiber from Bofinet & BTC and traditional Leased line services from BTC.
- VBN are today recognized as the Premier Enteprise service provider in Botswana
- Have had positive growth year on year for all of the past 12 years, no exceptions.
- VBN were the first local operator to build a Datacenter in Gaborone 7 years ago.
- Founding member & Chairman of BISPA (Botswana Internet Service Providers Association)
- Designer and founding members of BINX (Botswana Internet Exchange)
Directors: Stuart Brown (CEO) ; Grant Shand (Tech Director) ; Geoff Hardwick (Chairman)